Friday, September 17, 2010

Make Good Choices

My first three years of college I lived at my Grandparent's house in Salt Lake, but I would usually go home to Layton on the weekends. Whenever I did that I would always leave Sunday night after dinner, as I would leave my dad you yell "Drive safe. Make good choices!" Well one week I was running out to my car to put my bag in it before I said good bye to everyone as I was running out the door my little sister yelled "Make good choises!" Everyone immediately burst out lauging.

Today I was leaving my pyschology class and as everyone was leaving my psychology professor yelled "Have a nice weekend! Make good choices!"

I get the feeling that someone is trying to tell me something. Hmmm...but what could it be?

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea you had a blog until I saw you were a follower of mine... tells you how much I pay attention to my blog! :) About the good choices, though, at least you know people are looking out for you!

    ReplyDelete