Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Stuck

One of my favorite Christmas movies is called A Christmas Story. It is seriously amazing. One of the best parts is when one of the kids sticks his tongue to a telephone pole and it gets stuck. Now you may be wondering why I bring up a Christmas moving in the middle of July. The reason is simple, I can now say that is no fun to be the one with your tongue stuck.

No, I did not get my tongue stuck to a telephone pole. I got my tongue stuck to a Popsicle. Yes, it hurt. What was worst is that it got really confusing when I couldn't decided whether to laugh or cry. I ended up doing both

3 comments:

  1. hahaha! I've done that before! Get it wet with water. It'll unstick it. Well.. do that next time. And it's actually September now.. not the middle of July hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How in the world do you accomplish that one?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kallie, I actually wrote that in the middle of July and saved it in my drafts. Then I forgot about it and didn't remember to post it till just recently. Isn't procratination great?

    Amberly, I just licked it. Who knew that licking a popsicle could hurt so much.

    ReplyDelete