Saturday, July 10, 2010

Collections

Each person in my family collects things, with the exception of one person. Bet you can't guess who. Yep me. My Dad collects everything. We say that he collects collections. He collects hotwheel cars, Disney pins, airplanes, watches, comic books, and legos etc etc. That is only a small list of things that he collects. My Mom collects tea cups. Michal collects dolls, and Disney pins. Nathaniel collects baseball caps and Disney pins. Aly collects stuffed animal or as she calls them her pets. My Mom says that I collect bobby pins, but I don't think that really counts.

The fact that I don't collect anything kind of frustrates my Dad because when he goes on work trips he doesn't know what to get me. He always has at least a start with everyone else because of what they collect. Well I figured out something that I collect but I don't think that it is going to help very much. I collect hobbies. See I was right it isn't going to help him very much.

1 comment:

  1. Just so you know, you're my favorite. And I love you :) Hee :)

    ReplyDelete