Saturday, July 24, 2010

Best Quote EVER!!

Okay so I will probably be the only person in the world who will think that this quote is amazing, but that is okay. For that reason I have to give a little background information about myself and about the show that this quote came from.

First me. I love my name. I think that it sounds beautiful and elegant. The only thing that I hate about my name is that it seems that no one one can read or say my name right the first time.Ever since I was a little, people have messed up my name. I have been called the wrong name more than I can remember and have had it spelled wrong only slightly less. Justin is usually what I get mistaken for.

Second the show. It is called the Wizards of Waverly place. It is about a family of wizards. In this particular episode Justin and Alex both win a contest to write and illustrate a comic book. At the end of the episode they are reading the review of their comic book.

Now here is the quote

"The Russo sisters, Alex and Justine, have taken over the reigns with flair."

Do you see why I find that completely awesome? After 21 years of being called Justin when my name is Justine, its nice to see someone named Justin mistaken for a Justine!

No comments:

Post a Comment