Thursday, June 17, 2010

Utah

I have gone to the University of Utah for the past three years and I have loved every minute of it. I love my school and I think that it is the best school in the world. Yes I know that there are many who will disagree with me but this is my post. I love my school so much that I tend to get offended when anyone says anything bad about it, but I also get incredibly excited when anything good happen to my school. Something really great happened today.

Are you ready to here what it is?!?

The University of Utah was invited into the Pac 10 conference and today we excepted that invitation! This means great things for our athletic program and for our school. I am so proud of all out athletes who worked so hard, and for all our coaches. I am excited to see this change take place. GO UTES!!


1 comment:

  1. psshh... yaya whatever! jk what is a pac 10 conference anyway?

    ReplyDelete