Friday, June 11, 2010

Summer

So I think that this blog is mostly going to be away to keep track of things that happen in my life, but you are Welcome to read it.

I love summer for many reasons here are just a couple. I love that the sun is out and that I can just sit outside and be warm. I love that I have time to do things that I love like reading, hanging out with friends, watching movies, and other things like that. I love that I don't feel the stress of school. I love the smell. Summer has a wonderful smell. It smells like freshly gut grass and barbeque's. I love the holidays that we have in summer. There is a different feeling to those holidays, they are more laid back and it doesn't take as much preparation for them. Summer holidays are just a time to relax.

As much as I love the summer I know that as soon as it is time for school to start up again I will be just as excited for that as I was for summer.

2 comments:

  1. I love you! And I have a feeling I'm going to love your blog! The End!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog! It is soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete