Saturday, April 23, 2011

The Best Ever!

You might be wondering what I am referring to. Many things actually. I have the best boyfriend ever. The best mom ever! I just had the best birthday ever and I just had the best weekend ever.

For the weekend I went to Lund, NV for my cousins homecoming (she just got home from Uruguay). At first I was incredibly bummed about going. Don't get me wrong I love my cousin, and I missed her a lot, but I really didn't want to spend my birthday traveling in a car and away from my boyfriend. The idea of being away from him on birthday was made even worst when we figured out that it would be the third weekend in a row that we wouldn't be able to see each other. Eventually the whole thing just made me grumpy. My mom noticed and suggested that Eric come with us. That shocked me in a good way and made me feel instantly better. Eric said that he would come and was even excited. All of the sudden by birthday was seeming a lot better. This is why my mom is the best ever!

Eric is amazing. I'm not he hears this enough from me but he is. We drove to Lund in the car so every seat was occupied. I wanted to sit next to him and for him to be comfortable so I decided I would sit in the middle. That would give him more leg room. As I was putting his stuff in the back he got in the car and sat in the middle. I couldn't convince him that he could sit in the more comfortable seat. He sat there all cramped up just so that I would be comfortable. Then later that day after we got to Lund, he said that he had brought a birthday present for me. I knew that he was going to and I assumed that it would be kind of small and I was okay with that.It's that thought that counts right? Well he got me some chocolate covered cinnamon bears, a sudoku puzzle book, and a brand new 8 gig ipod nano. I was completely surprised. I had been wanting a new ipod but couldn't bring myself to spend the money on it. My old one can't hold all my music and the battery doesn't even last a whole day anymore. I am truly lucky to have found such an amazing guy. I am convinced that I have the best boy friend ever.

 My birthday was amazing! I got to spend the entire day with people I love. I felt loved, appreciated, and special. I got a special phone call from my Grandma because she wanted to wish me happy birthday on my actual birthday. I got a supper nice card from my friend in the MTC with 22 reasons of why I am amazing. I was told happy birthday over and over again. It was definitely the best birthday ever.

I got to hear my cousin give an amazing talk about the holy ghost. I built a snowman. I spent time with some family that I haven't seen in a while. Those plus the previously mentioned thing help make the best weekend ever.

1 comment:

  1. Wowzers. You sound like one lucky, HAPPY girl. :) Glad you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete